For most people, headaches occur ever from time to time. However, there are some people who deal with headaches on a daily basis. If a person has a headache everyday, this would indicate a more serious health condition. One of the causes of a daily headache could be an issue with inflammation of blood vessels. The vessels that would cause these headaches would be in or around the brain.
Another reason for daily headaches could be brain tumors. A tumor on the brain puts pressure on it, which would cause the head to ache. An injury to the head or brain could be another reason for daily headaches. For instance, there are many athletes such as football players who deal with this.
The common sources of daily headaches are due to some serious conditions. Conditions that might trigger chronic daily headaches include the following:
1. Inflammation or other problems with the blood vessels in and around the brain could result in daily headaches. Problems with the blood vessels around the brain may include stroke.
2. Intracranial pressure that could either is too high or low.
3. Brain tumor.
4. Infection such as Meningitis. This is an infection that causes membrane covering the brain and spinal column to swell.
5. Head or brain injury. A blow one's head can trigger a sudden, chronic, severe, and constant headache. It may also result in the bleeding of an area of the brain; the condition is described as subdural and epidural hematoma, which also triggers a headache.
6. Blood clots: This is a scenario whereby the blood clots near the brain, and thus resulting in headaches and probably some other critical issues.