1. The first thing I will suggest you do is look for the picture of a dolphin to have a basic understanding of how it looks like.
2. Start by drawing a curve to show its body. Then locate the middle of the line and represent it with a point or a short line.
3. Directly on the line, draw a small oval at the upper end of the line, then draw a bigger oval to meet the first oval where it ends. Also, draw the smallest of the ovals around the tail region. What you'd have should look like beads.
4. Remember the first oval we drew in step 3? Divide the oval with a small curve to create another oval at the front of the head.
5. Join all the ovals with a line at the top and another line below.
6. Draw a small oval at the front of the head and attach a small circle to it.
7 Remember the first oval we drew in step 3? Put an eye inside it. Then cross the small circle in drew in step 6.
8. Connect the small circle and the eye with a curved. Doing this should form the head.
9. Put the fins and the tail. Then clean all ovals you've drawn.