It is strongly advised that you safety check the system with a professional PC optimization utility to remedy possible problems with the Windows registry or file configuration. The software will check for malware and any potential issues. If a complete scan with reimaging or other optimization tools does not repair cyclic redundancy check error, then you should try the following technique.
• CHKDSK is a built-in Windows utility that scans and repairs errors on a drive.
• To use the tools, right-click on the drive that joins a cyclic redundancy check error and click properties.
• Open tools and click check now under error checking.
• Reboot the PC to run a scan.
• In case you cannot run the CHKDSK scan through disk’s materials, run the tool utilizing the command prompt.
• Right-click on Windows key and select command prompt.
• Type the Chkdsk/fx: command and hit enter.
• The letter x stands for the drive that needs to be scanned.