Just like every other thing, rap is something that can be learned. However, you must be ready to be consistent about it so you can be good at it.
1. If you really want to rap effectively, you will need to have a solid foundation, and that can only come by listening to a lot of rap. Start by listening to different kinds of rap songs. This will help you to choose the right style correctly for you.
2. To be a good rapper, you will need to be good at using words that rhyme, and whatever you are saying must fit perfectly into the beat.
3. Get your favorite rap songs and memorize the words so that you can also rap along.
4. After you have mastered how to rap to a beat, there are times you should also rap without using beat, but the rhythm of the rap song should be maintained.
5. Start writing your own lyrics and try to use different types of beats for them.