G. Deacon, Civil Engineer, B.E(Bachelor of Engineering), Trenton, New Jersey
Answered Aug 21, 2020
Dogs are precious creatures that deserve a loving home and good health. Dogs, especially puppies, often have to suffer from parasites such as worms. If not treated immediately, it can make the poor animal sick.
• The best method of action is prevention.
• Regular vet checkups are mandatory for your fur baby.
• This care will ensure that there are no issues, such as worm infections. Keep worms out of your dog’s environment.
• Maintain the dog’s health by cleaning up feces and other waste materials. Dogs may become contaminated with worms from old feces that are still in your backyard.
• Wash the doggie bed at least once a week.
• Clean the kennel more often. When you take your dog for a walk, try to avoid animal feces, as this can be harmful to the dog.
• Keep your dog away from other creatures that could be infected with worms.