IMovie is a free video editing program that comes with most Macs. iMovie is a popular tool for Mac.
These simple steps will help you learn how to use iMovie.
• Open the program. Click on iMovie. Click on the iMovie app icon, which looks like a white video camera and a star or purple background.
• It would be best if you had this icon in your Mac.
• Click on the projects tab.
• Click on create new Clicking it will prompt a drop-down menu to show.
• Click the movie.
• This selection makes a new blank iMovie project.
• The default project name is my movie unless you have other projects saved.
• Continue work on your project at any time.
• Ongoing iMovie projects are open in the projects tab.
• Close iMovie when you have finished your work.