I love to code. I believe everything is programmed in a certain way to make it work. From human brains to every single command in the machines.
F. Manasseh, Software Developer, B.E (Bachelor of Engineering), Tallahassee, Florida
Answered Aug 21, 2020
Imagine waking up in the a.m., and you want a fast-convenient breakfast, but you also want all the benefits of the protein you need to start your day. Fried eggs are a popular breakfast food, as eggs provide ample nutrients for us, and they taste yummy.
It is easy to make a fried egg if you follow these simple steps.
• Cook them on low heat and flip them just after a few minutes to keep the yolk soft.
• Preheat the pan on the stove.
• Grease the pan with either a good cooking spray or a little bit of butter.
• Crack the egg into a small bowl.
• Pour egg into the pan.
• Cook the egg until the underneath part sets.
• This cooking should take three to four minutes.
• Flip the egg.
• Cook egg on the other side.
• Shut down the stove and let the eggs rest for a minute.
• Put the egg on the plate and enjoy your meal.
Eggs are delicious when paired with an English muffin so feel free to eat it your way for breakfast.