What is the population of Ethiopia? - ProProfs Discuss
Advertisement

What is the population of Ethiopia?

Asked by G. GRAY, Last updated: Jul 16, 2020

+ Answer
Request
Question menu
Vote up Vote down

2 Answers

Olive landon

Olive landon

Science has been working for years in the health department and it has caught my attention since in was in school and I found it very intriguing.

Olive landon
Olive landon, Health science specialist, Master of Health Science (MHS), Logdon, Utah

Answered Apr 01, 2020

Ethiopia has a very large population. When compared to the other African countries, it is the second most populated country in the continent of Africa. It comes second to the country Nigeria. The United Nations data report has reported that Ethiopia has a population of 114.092,158.

The report has estimates that by June of 2020, Ethiopia will have a population of 115,000,000. It is also estimated that by 2058, it will have a population of 188,000,000. This population represents 1.47 percent of the total population in the world. When it comes to the ration between genders, 100 males correspond to 100 females.

upvote downvote
Reply 

C. Gray

C. Gray

Learning new things along with my music

C. Gray
C. Gray, Musician, MA, Leicester

Answered Mar 22, 2020

One of the unique things about Ethiopia is that it has a very large population when you compare it with the population of other African countries. Aside from Nigeria, which is the most populous country in Africa, Ethiopia is the second-most populous country in the continent.

According to the report of the Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data, Ethiopia is currently has a population of 114,092,158 inhabitants, and the report also revealed that the population of Ethiopia would move close 115,000,000 by June of this year. Based on this information, the population of Ethiopia represents about 1.47 percent of the world's total population.

The urban areas of the country represent about 21 percent of the country's total population, while the remaining 79 percent covers the rural area. Ethiopia has a total land area of 1,000,000 Km2 or 386,102 sq. Miles and this make Ethiopia be one of the largest countries in Africa in terms of land area.

upvote downvote
Reply 

Advertisement
Advertisement
Search for Google images Google Image Icon
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer Loader
Image Preview
Search for Google images Google Image Icon
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer Loader
Image Preview
Search for Google images Google Image Icon
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer Loader

Email Sent
We have sent an email to your address "" with instructions to reset your password.