You should be able to tell automatically if you taste spoiled milk when you go to drink it or make use of it in your cereal.
It can wreak havoc on your digestive system by producing vomiting, stomach cramps, and diarrhea.
• It all depends on the foodstuff and the condition of your body.
• Food poisoning can even occur several hours or even several days after drinking the spoiled milk.
• In the majority of cases, food poisoning runs its course, and then you go back to normal within a day or two.
• There are some cases which can be more concerning, though.
• If the symptoms continue or linger or you begin to experience severe dehydration, you should probably see the physician.
• Your doctor can check for potentially harmful germs like salmonella or E. coli and recommended different treatments depending on the outcomes of those tests.
• Pasteurizing milk typically rids the milk of harmful bacteria; however, there are times when not all of it is wholly pasteurized, and there are some bacteria left behind, which continues to develop.
• You must be careful with milk or any foods that have an expiration date.