There are four different branches of art. These include visual arts, performing arts, literary arts, and multidisciplinary arts.
• The visual arts consist of art talents such as painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, photography, interior design, fashion design, decorative art, such as cake decorating.
• Performing arts submit to forms of art in which artists use their voices, bodies, or inert objects to deliver artistic expression.
• Theatre, music, and dance are all fine examples of performing arts.
• Literary arts have generally come to distinguish itself through the works of fiction and non-fiction. It is also focused on drama and poetry.
• Multidisciplinary art is the integration of all these arts combined.
• You would most likely find this in a college setting.
• It is the application of the expression of creativity that uses skills and the imagination to produce experiences.