For those that suffer from anxiety, there are many interventions to help treat the condition and manage any panic attacks that may arise. Here are just a few of the possible interventions:
• Avoid situations that you know can trigger your anxiety
• Avoid discussing subjects that can cause you stress
• Find an easy way to comfort yourself when you begin feeling anxious
• Pay attention and note what triggered each anxiety attack so you can avoid such triggers later
• Seek professional counseling to get to the root of your anxiety
• In some cases, medications may be necessary to help you cope with extreme anxiety Ultimately, the goal is to get to the root of what is causing your anxiety so that you can live a life free of these feelings.
Avoid situations that are known to cause/trigger anxiety avoid discussing subjects that are known to cause/trigger anxiety provide comfort during periods of anxiety observe carefully for changes and report the incident to a supervisor.