Computer security is part of everyone s job2. Verify everything! Verify who the person is on the phone. Verify that the website is real. Verify that the visitor belongs where you find them..3. Report anything suspicious to your system administrator4. Do not ignore unusual computer functioning. It might be a sign of malware. There is no wrong answer here! Also, everyone should know:
- To use strong passwords and to protect their passwords.
- Practice safe computing while traveling.
- Prevent the loss of data, either electronically or physical.
- Take care in sending emails and using IM tools.
- Take the appropriate actions to protect againse virus, phishing attempts, spyware/adware installation at home and at work.
- Follow company usage policies.