You can convert CD audio files to MP3 with the help of a windows media player. Just follow these simple steps.
1. Open your computer's drive, and then insert your audio CD into it.
2. On your windows media player, you will see an arrow underneath the Rip tab; just click on it.
3. On this window, you are to choose an option to convert your CD format to MP3.
4. Now click on Rip to load the file as MP3.
You can also convert your CDA to MP3 using iTunes.
1. Insert your disc to be converted into your computer, and then open iTunes.
2. Enable the MP3 encoder under the "Import Using" drop-down options, which is located preferences - import settings tabs.
3. Click the CD icon, and select the audio files in your CD.
4. Click the file tab, and select the convert option, under which you will choose the "Create MP3 version" option.
5. You can eject your CD after the conversion process is finished.