Want to learn new things and share my knowledge
Answered Sep 07, 2020
1. Sketch a frown wrinkle that will be between the eyes of Goku in the form of a ‘u’ shape. And then draw two angled eyebrows extending from the sides of the wrinkle.
2. Sketch a small circular pupil under each of the eyebrows. Then draw the eyes of Goku in the form of a right angle with curve lines.
3. Draw the side and bottom of the eye, and sketch a small nose just below the frowning wrinkle.
4. Now, directly underneath the nose, draw a crooked smile for Goku’s mouth.
5. Draw lines to shoe the indent of his chin and cheekbones.
6. Sketch the head outline from the temples to the pointed chin.
7. On the right and left side of Goku’s head, draw a large ear.
8. Goku usually has a triangular-shaped hair just across his hair; sketch something similar to that.
9. Draw an outline of the shoulders and neck.
10. Draw the big muscles in Goku’s chest shoulder.
11. Sketch the vest over his shoulders.
12. Continue the sketch and complete it with Goku’s shirt’s top.
Forgot your password?