1. To hydro dip, the first thing you need to consider is how to get a hydro dip kit. There are different kinds of hydro dip kits online; the interesting thing is that there are also home hydro dip kits. Look for a home hydro dip kit that has a base coat, top coat, activator, patterned film, and a universal primer.
2. Get an appropriate or suitable container that must be wide and long enough so as to leave some space even after an object is placed inside it.
3. Clean the item you are dipping and ensure that it doesn't have any dust around it.
4. Use the size of the object you are dipping to determine the size of the film. Always add 4-5 inches to the size of the object.
5. Fill the container with hot water to cover up to ¾ of the container, then put the film inside the water.
6. Wait for the film to dissolve, after which you can spray the activator.
7. Insert the object you are dipping gently into the container until the object is completely submerged.
8. After some time, remove the object and rinse it, then apply the topcoat.