Its kind of my job to give answers
Answered Sep 07, 2020
1. You have to install your mod Framework setup into the Sims 3 game folder so that you will be able to use Master Controller.
2. Ensure to update your game to the most recent patch, which should be version 1.67 or 1.69
3. Visit or make access to the NRaas website.
4. You will see a green button on the interface. Click on it to download a zip file titled "NRaas MasterController V134.
5. After the file has fully downloaded, right-click on the file and select open or extract file so as to be able to extract the mod file from the zip.
6. Locate the packages folder in your computer. Search libraries - documents - electronic arts - the Sims 3 - modes. At this stage, you will see the packages folder. Open the folder.
7. Now, move your file titled "NRaas Master controller.package" into the packages folder that you opened earlier.
8. Launch the Sims 3 game, and then click on a sim.
Forgot your password?