Always excited to learn and talk about new topics
Answered Sep 09, 2020
1. To make a pinata, you need to first determine the actual shape you are using for your pinata.
2. Since you are also going to need the paper mache paste, prepare it by mixing 2 cups of water and 2 cups of flour together inside a bowl.
3. Get a newspaper and prepare your paper mache strips by cutting the newspaper into strips of about 20cm long.
4. If you are using the shape of a balloon, then get a balloon and inflate it.
5. Dip every single one of the paper strips into the mâché paste you prepared in step 2.
6. Place the paper mache around the balloon you inflated in step 4.
7. Paint the pinata with a single color, preferably a color that matches your event, then add crepe paper to the pinata.
8. Cut the balloon at the top to remove it, then create two small holes around this place and tie a string to it to hang it at any time.
9. Finally, get some goodies and put them inside the pinata.
Forgot your password?