There are different methods to cook frozen salmon; it can be cooked by roasting it in the oven, by Pan-Searing Frozen Salmon, and by grilling frozen salmon.
1. To roast frozen salmon in an oven, the first thing you should consider doing is to preheat the oven to 218 °C. Also, use this period to wash the salmon fillets to remove the pieces of ice around them.
2. Get a paper towel to pat the salmon fillets dry and apply melted butter to each side of the salmon fillets.
3. Get a pan and place the salmon fillets on it, then season the fillets.
4. Cover the fillets and place the salmon in the already preheated oven and cook it for about 11 minutes.
5. Remove the salmon and get rid of any particles of the material you used to cover it in step 4, then use another 24 minutes to bake it.
6. Remove the salmon fillets and begin to serve it after 4 minutes.