1. To scan a document and upload it to your computer, the first thing you should do is position the document rightly on the surface of the scanner. The document should be placed facedown on the surface of the scanner.
2. The next thing to do is connect the scanner to your computer. This can be done by using a USB connection or through a wireless connection.
3. Use the search bar on your computer screen to search for fax and tax. Then click it once you see the result.
4. Look for "New Scan" at the upper left area of the window and click on it.
5. Select the type of document you want to scan, then choose the document color.
6. Choose a file type i.e., either JPG or PDF.
7. To preview the document, click on Preview, then click scan.
8. The scanned document will be stored on your computer.