Find happiness in writing new things.
Answered Sep 03, 2020
Papayas are a fruit that is shaped somewhat like eggplants with a bold orange color flesh inside. They are quite tasty and nutritious.
Many people do not know what papaya tastes like, so this will be an exciting experiment for them.
• Pick ripe papaya.
• The papaya is ripe when they become green, and their skin has begun turning yellow.
• They are ripe when you push on them, and the skin yields back.
• Wash it. Lay it on a flat surface.
• Utilize a cutting board or clean hard surface, use a sharp knife, and cut the papaya.
• They need to be handled with the notion in mind that they are very messy, and the juice may go everywhere.
• Start by cutting the top end of the papaya.
• Slice the papaya in half lengthwise.
• Take out the seeds from the papaya.
• Slice off the skin.
• Cut the papaya into little cubes and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Forgot your password?