I am a well trend Motivational speaker at California.
Answered Sep 03, 2020
File extensions instruct the computer what kind of file it is and the forms of software on the computer.
• The most common method for changing a file’s extension is in the file name.
• These simple steps will help you learn how to change file extension without damaging the file.
• Open a folder in its default software program.
• Click the file list of options and then click save as.
• Determine a location for the file to be saved. Name the file.
• In the save as dialog box, search for a drop-down menu labeled save as button.
• Find the new file in which you chose to keep it.
Forgot your password?