The Floss Dance was originated by a 15 -year old boy named Russell Horning. It was first seen on Saturday Night Live, and now it is featured in the popular video game, Fortnite.
You may well be overwhelmed by the idea of learning a new dance, but if you follow these simple steps, you too can do the floss dance.
• Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and make a fist with your hands on either side.
• Square your shoulders.
• Keep your knees bent just a little.
• Move your arms to the left with your left arm in front of your right one behind your body.
• Arms should be straight.
• Sway your hips to the right while swinging your arms up to the left.
• Your arms and hips should cross the middle and then continue swinging in opposite directions.
• Pull bilateral arms back to the right and shift your hips through.
• Move both arms down in front of your body to the left.
• Repeat the swinging motion on the opposite side.
• Swing your arms to the right and move your hips to the left.
• Repeat moving your hips and arms, increasing speed.
• Speed it up every time you repeat the steps.
• Now you can do the floss dance.