Toe fungus is not a big deal, but it is rather repugnant. To beat toe fungus, you have to look at all of your options. It is your choice whether you would like to try to treat it at home or see a doctor.
It will probably depend on how much fungus you are dealing with.
• Start with at-home options.
• Trim your toenails so that an anti-fungal treatment can get to the fungus.
• Apply over the counter anti-fungal treatment.
• Follow the directions.
• Try soaking your feet in a vinegar and water solution.
• You should soak them for at least 20 minutes.
• Use garlic.
• Garlic has been said to have special properties that may help with eliminating toe fungus.
• Try using several drops of tea tree oil, which is said to have astringent properties.
• Apply full-strength tea tree oil to the affected area twice daily for six months.
• Put the oil on a cotton ball and then proceed to clean off the toenails.
• Feet need to be completely clean and dry when applying a treatment.
• These natural remedies may help with your dilemma.
• If you try these home remedies first without any success, it might be time to see a doctor.