There are a plethora of designs you can choose from when drawing a heart. They are often used as icons on Facebook and are among one of the most popular icons throughout social messaging. You can also use them for art projects, such as displays on scrapbooks or themes or events.
Hearts are also the symbol of love on Valentine’s day. When making a card for someone you love, drawing a heart is the most common declaration of your feelings.
• With these simple steps, you can learn how to draw a heart.
• Begin the sketch with two repeated circles.
• Add a descending triangle on the outline sketch.
• Begin drawing the actual line on the left cheek of the heart.
• Draw the right cheek.
• Erase outline sketches—Color the picture.
• If you are feeling super creative, add shades of red and pink, and add a background.