1. To convert CDA to mp3 format using the Windows Media player of your computer, the first thing to do is to insert the audio CD. Open the CD tray and insert the audio CD you want to convert to mp3 format.
2. Locate the key that has the Windows logo on it at the lower-left area of your screen and clicks on start.
3. Use the search bar and type Windows Media Player, then click on it.
4. Remember, you have inserted the audio CD into your computer? This will cause the audio CD's name to show in the media player window, then select CD.
5. Check the top of the screen; you will see Rip settings; click on it to cause a drop-down menu to show.
6. Out of these options, click on more options.
7. Change the Rip music to another location, click Rip CD, then allow CD to convert.