E. Barnes, Professional Gamer, Professional Gamer, Washington
Answered Sep 03, 2020
There are instances when you would like to quote a book, but you do not know how you should do this properly. Quoting a book means that you are going to do in−text citations.
These are the steps that you have to take:
• Include the passage that you are quoting from a book.
• Place the last name of the author, then put the page number with the parentheses.
• For example, it would look like this: “Place direct quote here” (Samson, 1972)
• If in case the author’s name was not given, you can use the first words of the title of the book.
• Take note that placing quotation marks will always be important when you are quoting some quotes from books.
Just follow these tips, and for sure, you will be able to do quote passages correctly.