There are different ways to draw wings, though all depend on how you want your wings to look like.
Here, you will learn easy steps to make wings.
1. Draw a long, slightly curved oval shape to represent where the feathers will be attached to. The length of this actually depends on how long you want the wings to be.
2. Continue by sketching the feathers. Use small curves that somehow look like ovals to represent the features. Let them overlap one another on a straight line till they cover the length of what you drew in step
1. Repeat the last action by drawing another line of overlapping curves directly under the first one.
3. Use longer and thinner curves to make the feathers look bigger.
4. The whole information so far is about how to create a wing, use the details to create the second wing and position them side by side.
Wings can be tricky to draw, especially if you are attempting to make them lifelike. Some of the most animated drawings include fairies, butterflies, unicorns, and birds are all examples of subjects that have wings.
You may choose to start at a beginner’s level, and the best way to do that is by drawing a cartoon-like character for your picture.
• These simple steps will help you to draw wings easily.
• Draw two thin, slightly curved ovals.
• They should appear connected but individual simultaneously.
• Add soft curves for the feathers.
• They should be mostly oval-like in shape, overlapping one another but not exceeding three rows or so per wing.
• Sketch in narrower, larger feathers.
• Draw details for the feathers.
• Outline and color your wing.
• If your character is seen from the front, make the drawing the same as it is on the opposite side.
• Be bold with your colors and use the shading technique.
• If your subject is a bird such as an owl, color the wings with a few different, but similar colors sort of like ombre style.
There are some people who are aware that they should start drawing wings. For example, you would need to draw some mythical creatures.
These are some of the steps that you have to do:
• You need to decide what type of wings you would like to draw. It will probably depend on the creatures that you want.
• There are gorgeous wings that are available. You just need to decide which one you want.
• Draw the wings that you want with the use of a light pencil.
• Once you are happy with how the wings look like, add more details.
When you are happy with the wings that you have created, trace with a permanent pen and do all the necessary decorations.