Coding is my forte plus writing and sharing my experiences online is one of my favorite hobbies.
Isabel Mathew, Software engineer, BS(Bachelor of Science), Austin,Texas
Answered Sep 21, 2020
The brown recluse spider, known as the violin spider, is a dangerous creature whose bite can cause children to become very sick. The brown recluse is unusual because it only has six eyes, while most spiders have zero to eight eyes.
The brown recluse spider sports a violin-shaped marking on it’s back. If you are living in an area predisposed to this type of spider, you should learn how to spot them before they have a chance to harm.
• The following are steps you can take to learn how to tell if it is a brown recluse spider.
• A brown recluse spider has a brownish tan body with a slightly darker markings in the middle.
• They can also be dark brown with a hint of yellow.
• Its legs are light brown, and it has no additional markings.
• If the spider has stripes and other colors, it is not a recluse spider.
• If the spider has legs that are darker than the rest of its body, then it is not a recluse spider.
I Write for myself and many other clients. Blog post, Article writing and writing for ProProfs is my daily thing.
J. Alfie, Content Writer, Masters in Literature, Dallas,Texas
Answered Sep 07, 2020
A brown recluse spider is important to identify, because it is venomous. If it bites a person, it can make them very ill.
To identify a brown recluse spider, follow these steps.
• First, look at the color of the spider. It is normally sandy or dirty brown
• Next, look at the shape of the spider, as these spiders resemble a violin
• Then, count the eyes. Brown recluse spiders have six eyes
• On the body of the spider, there should be tiny hairs
• If you are close enough to it, you can check the width of the body to identify it, as brown recluse spiders are less than an inch long.
Brown Recluse Spiders are known to be very venomous, so people are usually scared of it. What are you going to do if you are not sure what type of spider you are looking at? These are some of the things that you have to look for so that you can be sure if you are dealing with a brown recluse spider:
• Make sure that the spider is sandy and brown.
• It should have a darker mark found on its body.
• The legs should be uniform in color, and they should not have any markings.
• One thing that you have to consider is if the color is the same all over. If it is, the chances that you are looking at a Brown Recluse Spider is great.
Some spiders that are confused as the Brown Recluse Spider is the Cellar Spider and the Sac Spider.