1. To finish the Feed the Head Game, start by pulling the nose off until a tree is out.
2. Start by giving him white food; then, you can present others.
3. To get the mini projector, knock on his head.
4. To locate a swirling hair, you will need to move your mouse over his head.
5. To make a white hand comes out of his ear, you will need to hold down the mouse.
6. By moving the mouse through the legs, you will cause a green-blue spotted ball to appear.
7. You can kick the balls by dropping the balls on the legs.
8. To close the lid, simply click on the hand.
9. By clicking on the tentacles of a green alligator that appears at the neck, this will also cause the legs to appear.
10. You can cause the head to start walking by moving the mouse over the legs.
11. If you want the head to jump, wait until the head moves away from a hurdle.
12. Use fireworks after passing five hurdles.
13. To cause a projector to come out, move the mouse over the forehead.
14. To replace the blue film by the green film, drag the green film on the blue film.
15. You should be able to click on the lens of the protector, then press the container that appears on the screen.
16. Feed the head by clicking on the food.
1. The first thing to do if you want to zip a file or folder is to open File Explorer.
2. Locate the file or folder (files or folders) you want to zip. Once you are able to do this, select the file or folder and right-click. A list of options will be displayed; click on the "Send to" option and click on the Compressed (zipped) folder.
3. In the event that you have more files or folders to zip, you will need to first select the files or folders, then right-click and click on "Send to" then Compressed (zipped) folder. If you don't know how to select the files, all you need to do is to click on the first file, then hold the control key while you click on other files.
3. For easy identification of the zipped file, try to rename the zipped file or folder. However, you may not need to do a thing since a filename will automatically be used for the file.