1. To ship media mail, the first thing you should do is visit the USPS website. By navigating to the website, you will be able to click on the "Calculate Postage" link. To see this link, just look at the upper left-hand corner of the page.
2. You will also see the "Calculate Domestic Postage" option; all you need to do is to click on it.
3. This stage is where you will enter the zip code of where the media mail package will be shipped to.
4. The date and time that shows the day the media mail package will be shipped should be set too.
5. After selecting the "Large Package" or "package" option, you should also enter the weight of the package. Also, select the length, height, and weight of the package.
6. Click on "other options" to check the price and the delivery date of the package. However, you will need to go to any local post office to send your media mail package. This is usually done after paying the shipping fee.