Calculating, Processing, Integrating, Differentiating are what intrigues me the most in a very beautiful way.
D. Loukas, Maths Professor, Diploma in Mathematics, Beverly hills, California
Answered Aug 20, 2020
• Dial the number that is on the sticker at the front of your credit or debit card. Most cards usually come with stickers that are attached to the front of the card. The sticker has a phone number on it, which can be used to activate the card. The same thing holds for the Visa gift cards.
• To activate the card on your phone, you need to verify the card’s number and its verification number by inputting it with your keypad
• The card verification number is commonly called CVN, which is a three-digit number at the back of the card
• If the visa card has no sticker at the front then dial the number which appears at the back to go on with your own phone activation of gift card
• If uncertainty shrouds you on how to activate your Visa gift card, you can easily put a call through to the customer care service line.