1. To draw fire flames, start by drawing a vertical like that looks wavy. This should be the base of the flames
2. From the tip of the first vertical wavy line, you drew in step one, draw another line and let it comes down to the base of the first line, but the two lines must have little distance at the one-fourth section of the first line.
3. Repeat this process by drawing like eight more lines in the same manner as the second line you drew in step two, with the middle line of the eight lines being the highest.
4. For the last time, let it comes down to the bottom level of the first line and not the one-fourth level for the repeated lines you drew in step 3.
5. The next thing you should do is to color the flames. Start by coloring the base with yellow, followed by orange, then color the tips of the flames with red.
6. If you have any traces of a pencil, use an eraser to clean it.