To make a sea salt ice cream from Kingdom Hearts, you will need ingredients such as two eggs, 2 cups (470 ml) of milk, 1/3 cup (67 g) of white granulated sugar, one teaspoon (4.9 ml) of vanilla, 1 cup (240 ml) of heavy whipping cream, one teaspoon (4.2 g) of sea salt, 12 drops of blue food coloring, three drops of green food coloring.
1. Start by putting the white part of the two eggs into a separate bowl, and also the yolks of the two eggs into a separate bowl.
2. Use a mixer either a stand mixer or an electric mixer to beat the egg whites to make them stiff.
3. Add 1/3 cup (67 g) of sugar to the egg yolks.
4. Measure two cups of milk and should have a volume of (470 ml) and heat until it simmers.
5. Mix the mixture of egg yolks and 1/3 cup (67 g) of sugar with the heated milk.