You know that learning how to juggle is not really one of the easiest things that you can do, but it does not mean that you cannot do it.
To juggle, these are just some of the things that you can do:
• You can first try by juggling some heavy stuff.
• You can always start by juggling two items.
• Once you know that it is easy to juggle two items, you can then start juggling three different items.
• You need to remember to throw the different items on your different hands. The more that you know, the better that it will be for you. You can throw, pick up the item, throw it in the hand while one of the items is in the air.
• The time will come when everything will be quick enough to catch the different items.
Have you ever attempted to juggle and fail miserably? Well, you are not alone. Juggling is a skill that takes practice, and for many people, it can take a long time to master. Thankfully, here are some simple steps to learning how to juggle. It will be easier to start to juggle when you are first beginning if all of the balls are the same size and weight.
Baseballs may be a good option.
• Find three matching balls.
• Hold two balls in your leading hand and one ball in your other hand.
• Stand with your elbows bent 90 degrees with your palms facing up.
• Keep your gaze straight ahead of you.
• Next, toss one of the two balls into the air as lightly as possible.
• Then, toss it at your eye level. Wait until you become a more seasoned juggler to throw it up any higher.
• Next, throw the ball in your opposite hand into the air abruptly after.
• Throw it up at an angle.
• Finally, toss the last ball into the air.
• It would help if you were catching the balls in the order that you threw them.
• This way, each ball should end up on the opposite hand it started in.