I love to code. I believe everything is programmed in a certain way to make it work. From human brains to every single command in the machines.
F. Manasseh, Software Developer, B.E (Bachelor of Engineering), Tallahassee, Florida
Answered Aug 21, 2020
An enchanted book is an object which allows players to add enhancement to specific objects by using an anvil. The books can be obtained as a treasured item from fishing with a fishing rod as part of the treasure category.
• Players may create an enchanted book by enhancing a book on an enchantment table.
• To use an enchantment book, the contestant must put an article in the main slot in an anvil, and a book in the later.
• In order to complete the enchantment, the player must possess the necessary amount of experience.
• Enchanted books may be linked to create a single book with heightened or multiple enchantments with increased or multiple enchantments similar to combining tools or weapons.
• When combining items, the corresponding enchantments from the book in the second slot, keeping the highest level of any type.
• If two enhancements have the same level and a higher level is available, they combine into the next level.