Checkers is a fun and classic game that is played with two people. To win a match of checkers, you have to move your pieces toward your opponent’s side of the board.
Kick off the match.
• The competitor with the black checkers moves first.
• The checkers must stay on the dark squares.
• Jump and capture your opponent’s checkers.
• If the checker is located in the diagonal space nearest to your opponent’s checker, then you can jump and capture in order to capture a checker, hop over it by relocating two diagonal spaces in the path of the checker as if you are hopping over your challenger's checker.
• Once you seize the checker, you can take it off the board.
• You will King, your checkers when they arrive at the edge of your enemy's play board.
• To crown a checker and make it a king’s checker, place your own captured pieces on top of it.
• The king can move forward and backward.
• When a king is securing checkers, it can move forward and backward on the same turn.
• Continue vaulting and seizing your foe's checkers until they are all eliminated play from the playboard.
• Once you have secured all of your enemy's checkers, you have won the game.