Science has been working for years in the health department and it has caught my attention since in was in school and I found it very intriguing.
Olive landon, Health science specialist, Master of Health Science (MHS), Logdon, Utah
Answered Aug 27, 2020
It might seem confusing for some people to operate computers, especially if this is not something that they often do. Let us say that you want to open the task manager on your computer. How are you going to do that?
These are the steps that you need to do:
* Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
* If in case you do not want to do this, look for the search bar on your computer and type in “Task Manager.”
* You can also go to the taskbar and look for “Task Manager.” You are bound to find it easily, and you can just do what you need to do with it.
* A task manager can be helpful when one of the programs that you are using does not want to close, and you would like to force close it.
Are you familiar with the correct way to open the task manager? It’s one of those little bonuses we have as a function on our computers. The Windows task manager permits you to view and monitor a wide array of activities that occur on your computer.
Some examples of information available in task manager on running applications, CPU, and RAM usages startup apps and services.
• Right, click a space on the taskbar.
• This will prompt the context menu.
• Choose the task manager or start the task manager.