Science has been working for years in the health department and it has caught my attention since in was in school and I found it very intriguing.
Answered Aug 27, 2020
There may be different reasons why you would decide that you need to let go of your membership with Planet Fitness. For sure they do not want to see you leave.
If in case you are already decided, these are some of the things that you should do:
You need to get a cancellation form from the front desk of the branch that you normally visit.
Fill it up and then send it back to Planet Fitness.
Make sure that you will do this through certified mail.
Remember that the cancellation of your membership would take into consideration the agreement that you have signed when you decided to become a member.
You can always speak to the local manager before you cancel just in case you are still a bit unsure about what you want to do.
Building buildings and building intelligence
Answered Aug 24, 2020
Planet fitness is considered to be a professional gym. It is similar to most professional gyms in the sense that they do not make it too easy to cancel a membership.
Fortunately, there are a few uncomplicated steps you can follow if you no longer want to be a member of the gym.
• Read the contract you signed for a planet fitness membership.
• Your contract should explain the terms and conditions of the gym as they pertain to membership.
• You should be informed about the billing cycle.
• For a monthly contract, you must cancel before the 10th of the month, as you are typically billed on the 17th, and the company requires time to process your request.
• For an annual contract, you should cancel before the 25th of the month before you are billed.
• If you do not cancel your membership correctly, you may have to pay your contract out in full.
• Get your fees waived.
• If you can provide written proof of injury, such as a doctor’s note, or if you are moving farther than 25 miles away from the gym, then in these specific cases, you can have your fees waived.
Forgot your password?