Some people may not be aware that there is a difference between an alpha male and a beta male. An alpha male is someone who exhibits traits that will make him the leader. The alpha male is someone who is self-assured, and he is also very confident in the things that he does.
He is usually very masculine when it comes to approaching women, which can also make women release their girly and feminine side. A beta male is someone who is self-assured and confident but may also have some insecurities. The beta male will usually approach women as friends as this can be less daunting as compared to flirting outright. The alpha male may have more success with women initially, but time will tell if it would last.
Alpha male and beta males are two different groupings of males, which carry specific traits. An alpha male may be defined as one who possesses excellent leadership traits. On the other hand, a beta male is recognized as one who follows and does not take a stand for what is good and just, unlike the alpha male. Alpha male is considered as someone who inspires and persuades rather than follows.
Some of the more dominant characteristics of the alpha male include compelling, assertive, ego-driven, and commanding. The alpha male projects a particular image of a male who is physically and mentally robust. These are the men who often take control of situations and sometimes even other people. Beta males are sometimes considered pushovers who lack self-esteem, drive, motivation, power, and confidence.
Hey, Good question man.
Let me share a list of things that makes a man Alpha:
1. An Alpha has a true sense of purpose. He knows what he wants in life. On the other hand, Beta male doesn't have a sense of purpose.
2. An alpha always does his thing. Opinions of others don't bother him at all. If its something he should do to become a better version of himself, he'll go for it. The beta male is affected by others opinion.
3. An Alpha has a warrior mindset. He has focus, a task always in hand.
4. An Alpha seeks what he fears in order to become fearless.
5. Alpha male has the courage to fail gloriously.
6. An Alpha is self-reliant. Wheres Beta male is not self-reliant.
7. An Alpha male is someone who takes care of himself physically, mentally & spiritually. The beta male is just the opposite of Alpha male.