Cold can make you feel very sick, it come with cough, sore throat, fatigue and fever. There is no cure for hold but there are remedies that can make you feel better faster. The remedies are listed below
- Take a warm bath: the moist air helps to open up your sinuses which help with decongestion of the nose.
- Sip a hot drink: research shows that heat helps to ease the symptoms of cold. Sip ginger tea, tumeric tea or lemon tea.
- Try over the counter medications: get a pain reliever, decongestant, lozenges for sore throat or antihistamines to dry up your nose.
- Take honey: honey helps coat the lining of the throat, this helps reduce cough.
- Rest: find time to rest your head so your body can fight the virus quickly.